Welcome, one and all, to Under Our Petticoats! This humble little thing is a fan site for The 1975, the Manchester-based (but Geordie-born) pop-rockers who got me into music.
Pardon my pixie dust whilst i get this set up, aye? No Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Encyclopædia Bigsleepica aims, in time, to become the definitive resource on the history behind The 1975’s music — sort of like how Radiohead fans have Citizen Insane.
- Demos and Discovery Who were The 1975 before they were The 1975?
- EPs Their first exposure to the public
- The 1975 Black and white and emo all over
- I like it when you sleep… Dreamy synth-pop goodness
- A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships We live in a society
- Notes on a Conditional Form Eclectic, elongated, eccentric
- Collaborations Songs what they’ve helped with