You know how this works. From X to Y, here’s some links i’ve scavenged from around the ’net.
- The site of Travis Ludlow, an 18-year-old Brit who recently became the youngest person to fly solo around the world
- “I ride bike not submarine”: Grab, a delivery app, apologises to a rider who was tasked to deliver food to a bridgeless island in the Straits of Johor
- From the ever-provocative Atlantic: Old music is killing new music
- Dann of Dannarchy.com on that time Sears sold a ray which shot concentrated arcs of electricity at your skin
- A cross-section of British life on a passing train. Something about this video is just so… lovely?
- Teen born without legs named Virginia state wrestling champion — I suppose as long as you’ve got arms…
The Youtube rabbit hole:
- Where the hell did the Jeff the Killer image come from, anyhow?
- Why Fred is the best Scooby-Doo character
- That time the Hell’s Angels tried to buy a Canadian nuclear bunker
- Peter Bergmann, the man who never existed
- Red Letter Media on the Bruce Willis fake movie factory
- A three-part series on the rise and fall of Hendrik Schön, the German “scientist” who almost faked his way to a Nobel prize (I, II, III)